Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A word for our captain fantastic

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
14753281_10154097041301909_3637317332913669473_o.jpg

Surely has to be true legendary status now. Not only did he play in every single game in what I put down as the most exciting season I can remember as an albion fan, he did so in what is considered to be one of the most competitive leagues in the world. And in doing so did not stop bombing on up and down that right wing with the enthusiasm of player 16 years his junior.

Seeing him at the final whistle at the Wednesday game is all the proof you need at how much it means to him. Have to admit I was worried it may be too much to ask for another full season - and maybe it will be, but so far picked up where he left off and played his part in the tightest defence in the league to date.

tumblr_o4fwf263OQ1tsdq57o1_500.jpg

Hero
:clap2::bowdown::albion2:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Amazing run of games when you consider that during his first couple of years at the club he had a few injuries and struggled to stay fit for a run of games. And the amount of running up and down the touchline he does during games is ridiculous.

We're very lucky he's had such a good run as we've been able to rely on our right back position, even when we've had issues with fitness at left back.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
The only downside to us having Bruno is we didn't have him earlier.

Class, and - we're led to believe - a thoroughly nice chap.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
A testament to some of the quality that Poyet was able to attract to the club.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He's a class act, and extramly fit and able at 36! That run he made behind the Preston defence last week shows that!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Best first touch of anyone at the club.
Best right back I've ever seen at the Albion (honourable mention to Paul Watson)
The only 36 year old who doesn't look like a twunt in skinny jeans

I absolutely LOVE him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here