Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing Restaurants

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Asking for the reccomendations of the good folks of NSC as I know not of eateries in this part of the world. Looking for Saturday 5th November after any firework shenanigans on the seafront for a top quality bit of grub, reasonably central would be advantageous. Take it away folks.....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Went to Ami Bistro the other day, excellent lunch, and I've also heard very high compliments for their dinner too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The best restaurant in Worthing is almost certainly Crescent Road Cafe.

Other places in town I'd choose to go to, all close to the seafront, are...

Tex Mex - Montagues (back-up Liming)
Indian - Mahaan
Pizza - Fiordalatte
Chinese - Imperial China
Thai - Spice Thai Kitchen (a bit further from the front, near the station)
Sea food: Crab Shack / Fish Factory
(Gastro-y) Pub: The Egremont

I've heard good things about Ami Bistro but have yet to go myself.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Efes Turkish restaurant in Clifton Road is easily one of the best in town.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Havent eaten in Worthing for some time when my favourite was the Sunny in Ham Rd but it changed hands and wasnt so good last time we went but my sister in law who eats out a lot raves about the Andalucia Spanish in Ferring.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Another vote for the crescent Road cafe. I've lived in Worthing for 5 years and eaten at most places, it's the best in town for quality and menu.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Efes in Clifton Road is superb.

Jul 7, 2003
Depending on your food preferences agree with those recommendations for Efes (Turkish), Andalucia (Tapas), Guiseppie's (Pizza), Imperial China (posh Chinese) and Food (British).

Crescent Road is meant to be very nice high end food If you want something posher. I'm another who has heard lots of good things about AMI Bistro but not been yet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd go as far as saying it's the best restaurant in Sussex for a £5 cab journey.

The Slyvan Oak in Findon Village.

Been a while since i have been there but I know the owners were targeting a Michelin Star

My niece and her husband swear by The Sylvan Oak but they took her mum and dad [wifes brother and his wife] and they werent very impressed and said there are better in Worthing. They said it was very pretentious and the food didnt live up to the standard that the restaurant appears to aim for

Last edited:

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Thai Street Food, awesome food, Ami Bistro very good. Food restaurant is expensive and overrated in my view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here