Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC 1 Tulisa: The Price of Fame

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
What is this Tulisa person actually famous for? I've never heard of her.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
A pop singer of some sort - not that i would know any of her songs. And she was a judge on the cr@p (X) factor a few years ago i think.

In last night's programme, she came across as a very bright individual. Not having any interest in the X Factor, I too was unaware of her or her fame, but it is very clear that she was treated disgracefully by the Murdoch press. She fought through and won, against odds that a lesser individual would have given up on.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
A chav that was in N-dubz.

tulisa-loose-women-itv.jpg

Palace?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Whilst N-Dubz are/were undoubtedly awful, they weren't some fly by night X Factor garbage, they wrote their own stuff and had a fairly long run of success.

If you were being extremely charitable, you could argue that they in someway paved the way for the current success of British urban music.

I can't help but feel that some of the vitriol thrown her way is/was based on class.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
In last night's programme, she came across as a very bright individual. Not having any interest in the X Factor, I too was unaware of her or her fame, but it is very clear that she was treated disgracefully by the Murdoch press. She fought through and won, against odds that a lesser individual would have given up on.

She claims she was lured into supplying coke because she was thought she was in for a lead roll in a movie with Leo Dicaprio and 3.5m to boot.

Essentially she had every opportunity to say no i can't do that, had she it would of blown Mazher Mahmood sting and she would not have put herself through 2 years of grief

She got lucky the case collapsed and only has herself to blame.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
She claims she was lured into supplying coke because she was thought she was in for a lead roll in a movie with Leo Dicaprio and 3.5m to boot.

Essentially she had every opportunity to say no i can't do that, had she it would of blown Mazher Mahmood sting and she would not have put herself through 2 years of grief

Naive rather than malicious though. Other people in the public eye have got away with far worse without the vitriol that came her way.

AIT76

The wisdom of a fool
Jul 29, 2004
Did have to chuckle when she threw open the naming of her exclusive fragrance to the great British public via Twitter and got such suggestions as Crack Whore and Blowjob Novice...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Agree on this. Naive? Maybe but how did she believe anyone was considering her for a role alongside Leo?!!
Then to be asked to get hold of coke in the same meeting, I think at that point her or one of her "aides" should have called an end to the whole meeting. Naive? Or so desperate she'd say yes to anything?
And yes, the Sun "journalist" is a piece of crap and I'm glad she eventually won. I hope she's learned a painful lesson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here