Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Albion radio show - 'The Dirty Tackle' on 1BrightonFM

TheDirtyTackle

Oct 21, 2016
Hey everyone,

We are a brand new Albion based football talk show airing tomorrow on 1BrightonFM at 12pm, and we would love to get as many of you guys on NSC on board as possible.
We want to get the Albion more out there in the community, as we think the more people talking and interacting about our great club, the better.

If you find time to like our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedirtytackle/
and Twitter: https://twitter.com/The_DirtyTackle,
we would be very grateful!

Any feedback from listening live, or indeed on our podcast at mixcloud.com/thedirtytackle would be absolutely fantastic, and we really hope you enjoy our show.

UTA, from The Dirty Tackle team.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not exactly an ideal time to be going out live on the radio I wouldn't have thought. But I'll probably have a sniff at the podcast later.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From experience I'd say you can read much into the way someone approaches a community like NSC.

Those who join, don't get involved at all and then plug something in their very first post without being decent enough to politely ask, have rarely turned out to be decent.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
From experience I'd say you can read much into the way someone approaches a community like NSC.

Those who join, don't get involved at all and then plug something in their very first post without being decent enough to politely ask, have rarely turned out to be decent.

Cant comment on that. But their show isn't very good.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Worked fine as background to me pottering around doing a few chores and having a cuppa.
I'll listen again.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I've never even heard of the radio station. But I managed to catch the last 10 minutes. I think their set up seems a bit more professional than the Roar lads, everyone can be clearly heard. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. I doubt it will be able to have the depth that the Roar lads bring as they most likely have more knowledge than these youngsters. But it's early days and I'll give it a chance the next time it's on. By the way, does 1BrightonFM go out on FM? If not, why is it called FM?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I've never even heard of the radio station. But I managed to catch the last 10 minutes. I think their set up seems a bit more professional than the Roar lads, everyone can be clearly heard. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. I doubt it will be able to have the depth that the Roar lads bring as they most likely have more knowledge than these youngsters. But it's early days and I'll give it a chance the next time it's on. By the way, does 1BrightonFM go out on FM? If not, why is it called FM?

Think you could be onto something there - Cannot find any reference to an FM frequency on their twitter on from a (admittedly quick) google search

We will probably see a lot of this over the next few years. FM will die off but stations like Classic FM will probably remain as is rather than Classic DAB.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Think you could be onto something there - Cannot find any reference to an FM frequency on their twitter on from a (admittedly quick) google search

We will probably see a lot of this over the next few years. FM will die off but stations like Classic FM will probably remain as is rather than Classic DAB.

Yes odd to name a new station FM when you don't transmit over FM.

TheDirtyTackle

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys, we really do appreciate the feedback, both positive and negative. Obviously it was our first show and we're still finding our feet as well deciding exactly what sort of show we want to be. We are gearing more towards a light hearted, fun approach, but we will of course take on any constructive criticism you guys have.

We still appreciate all those who listened!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

I understand what you are saying, and appreciate that as boardmeister it must be a little annoying to have poeple just pluggging their wears without perhaps following the correct etiquette, However as has been said, they are just young kids, and they have had the balls to try something that few of us have. I have to say that if it was my son who had got off his backside to get something like this off the ground and to air, I'd be one proud dad. Good luck the them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here