Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Builder recommendations

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Clearly NSC is the best place for asking this!

I am contemplating having a very sad triple garage shored up (if possible) and it will need a new roof and new garage doors.

Any NSCers do this or recommendations for non NSCers who might be interested in a job like this?

Last edited:

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

I am contemplating having a very sad triple garage shored up (if possible) and it will need a new roof and new garage doors.

Any NSCers do this or recommendations for non NSCers who might be interested in a job like this?
happy to quote mate

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

See post #2. I needed an extension, put a post up here and Capt Grealish (Steve) got in touch and he did the work this summer. All very good and a good price too, happy to recommend

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
See post #2. I needed an extension, put a post up here and Capt Grealish (Steve) got in touch and he did the work this summer. All very good and a good price too, happy to recommend
I'm more than happy to second that, [MENTION=15348]CAPTAIN GREALISH[/MENTION] did some work at my house as well and was excellent.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here