Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Builder recommendations

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Clearly NSC is the best place for asking this!

I am contemplating having a very sad triple garage shored up (if possible) and it will need a new roof and new garage doors.

Any NSCers do this or recommendations for non NSCers who might be interested in a job like this?

Last edited:

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

I am contemplating having a very sad triple garage shored up (if possible) and it will need a new roof and new garage doors.

Any NSCers do this or recommendations for non NSCers who might be interested in a job like this?
happy to quote mate

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

See post #2. I needed an extension, put a post up here and Capt Grealish (Steve) got in touch and he did the work this summer. All very good and a good price too, happy to recommend

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
See post #2. I needed an extension, put a post up here and Capt Grealish (Steve) got in touch and he did the work this summer. All very good and a good price too, happy to recommend
I'm more than happy to second that, [MENTION=15348]CAPTAIN GREALISH[/MENTION] did some work at my house as well and was excellent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here