Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interesting comments on 'Wrath of the Barclay' from Naaarwich fans....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Lots of apathy towards Alex Neil.

Worried that Howson missing is a huge blow.

Understandably worried about the number of goals they are conceding.

All points to a 3-0 Norwich win 😀

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Thought Neil was doing an OK job?

Didn't get the players in when they went up, but looking good for a top 6 finish this season.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thought Neil was doing an OK job?

Didn't get the players in when they went up, but looking good for a top 6 finish this season.

Very demanding bunch those canaries. You get the impression they feel they are slightly 'bigger' than the championship.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Didn't realise Howson was out.

7 points from the last 15 for Norwich. Let's make it 7 out of 18 for them on Saturday.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
didn't realise howson was out.

7 points from the last 15 for norwich. Let's make it 7 out of 18 for them on saturday.

vmt bv ��

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Should be a good game. Very surprised it has not been moved for TV, especially as Blackburn vs Wolves is the late Saturday kick off. Not the most exciting match! Not complaining though as we have few enough Saturday 3pm home games.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Should be a good game. Very surprised it has not been moved for TV, especially as Blackburn vs Wolves is the late Saturday kick off. Not the most exciting match! Not complaining though as we have few enough Saturday 3pm home games.

I'd imagine they would have moved it if Naaarrich were playing one of the top teams.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .

It is being televised, it's the designated match for the "live" international feed - will be an abundance of streams about on the day ;

http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL.php

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Pilchard missed a couple of good chances yesterday quite obviously teeing him up to score the winner at the Amex next week.
Let's hope he gets sent off in the EFL Cup this week then !

:albion2:

el punal

Sky blew it six weeks ago or so when they came up with their schedule, and chose matches that they thought would be important. Presumably involving top of the table clashes or local derbies or anything you like.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We are on TV the match after ( Bristol City ) and the match after that ( Villa ).

It would have been surely very unlikely that we'd have 3 televised matches in a row, which possibly explains the lack of Sky coverage for this one.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sky blew it six weeks ago or so when they came up with their schedule, and chose matches that they thought would be important. Presumably involving top of the table clashes or local derbies or anything you like.

Agreed. As I say, I am not complaining as fed up with home games being moved. I didn't mention the other two tv games as they are local derbies and I understand that, especially Birmingham vs Villa. I am just confused why anyone though Blackburn vs Wolves would be a good game for the late kick off!

They obviously thought we wouldn't repeat last season early on. Clearly they changed their mind when announcing the December games!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Norwich always up tree game against us we need to make sure we get behind the team and make an extra man.
Also it would be great if we get into our seats a little bit earlier.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Apparently a handful (I presume they mean six) Norwich fans were giving it large to Alex Neil in the car park after the game.

Sent from your mum using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Norwich always up tree game against us we need to make sure we get behind the team and make an extra man.
Also it would be great if we get into our seats a little bit earlier.

I think you are talking about Forest :rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here