Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread starters

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I think / hope I speak for the majority of regulars on here in pointing out that there a couple of posters [e.g. Timmy] that start more than there fair share of posts, most of which seem to trigger a backlash of disappointment.

Can Bozza produce a league table of thread-starter over the last 6 months to clarify.

Might indicate a quota system needs to be considered, maybe capped to starting no more than, say, 2 new threads per week?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
No, you don't speak for me.

I couldn't give a sh!t who starts what thread as I don't open them if I don't feel the need too.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I think / hope I speak for the majority of regulars on here in pointing out that there a couple of posters [e.g. Timmy] that start more than there fair share of posts, most of which seem to trigger a backlash of disappointment.

Can Bozza produce a league table of thread-starter over the last 6 months to clarify.

Might indicate a quota system needs to be considered, maybe capped to starting no more than, say, 2 new threads per week?

Great idea!

Although you are now half-way through your quota for the week.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If I ever start a thread, which is rare, it tends to be after 11pm on a Saturday evening, I see a pattern!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that in most cases, well it is for me, I have a question or point that hasnt been raised and I would like am answer or to discuss the point. I must admit I have started my fair share but never really think about it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Whatever happened to the freedom of speech?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
NSC just would not be the same,without the weird the wonderful and the downright odd......it's what makes it simply the best forum out there not withstanding the fact it's Albion bias too.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No.

But I don't understand the trolling that immediately starts every time HBB starts a thread or posts. They may be mostly "look at me", but the reaction is unnecessary and predictably tedious, and may put off others contributing to NSC.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
orville.jpg

Nobody speaks for me!

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

You certainly do not speak for me. One of my pet hates is post police wankers like you getting all hot and bothered about what other people do. Keep your hooter out of it, you busy ****.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You certainly do not speak for me. One of my pet hates is post police wankers like you getting all hot and bothered about what other people do. Keep your hooter out of it, you busy ****.

:lolol: harsh..........but true..

Have you been on the Sherry this morning,you posts are getting like the grubby streets of Brighton . :kiss:

Where is the swear filter? does it still exist.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'm certain Bozza has so little to do that preparing a league table would make him feel as if he has contributed something to NSC.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011

I think it's a good idea to be fair. In fact, I might even start another thread about how good it is.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here