Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly scores

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Plays 90 minutes and scores an equaliser for the under 23s. Ah, Solly...it's a bit like finding a £10 note in your pocket that you'd forgotten you had!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He'll feature in our best 11:

Stockdale

Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong

Kayal Stephens

Knockaert Baldock March

Murray

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
This is his 3rd chance to establish his career. I hope he can reach last seasons heights,unplayable on occasions.However for me,i just hope he can stay fit !!!!!

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I have watched the goal on Seagulls Player. A 25 + yard left foot stunner. Well worth a look if you subscribe.

Can't wait to have him available. Will be able to share the work load with AK and will probably be tried in the number 10 roll, which might suit him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have watched the goal on Seagulls Player. A 25 + yard left foot stunner. Well worth a look if you subscribe.

Can't wait to have him available. Will be able to share the work load with AK and will probably be tried in the number 10 roll, which might suit him.

Terrific strike.

Nice

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
At the time of his injury last year, he was in scintillating form. Not quite first on the team sheet but TBO, can't have been far off. Right foot or no right foot.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its a lot to ask, but if he comes back in the form he was in when he got crocked, then we are going to be absolutely RIDICULOUS going forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here