Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonah Ayunga

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
He obviously has some skill but really didn't impose himself enough on the game. His positional sense in the box was very poor. Dean Cox (formerly of this parish and waiting to move to Crawley in Jan) and Pat Harding - both about 5'6" - looked more likely to reach crosses than he did. Maybe just needs time to get up to speed with the frantic pace of the Rymans League.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He obviously has some skill but really didn't impose himself enough on the game. His positional sense in the box was very poor. Dean Cox (formerly of this parish and waiting to move to Crawley in Jan) and Pat Harding - both about 5'6" - looked more likely to reach crosses than he did. Maybe just needs time to get up to speed with the frantic pace of the Rymans League.

Spot on....

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Its another loan move that will ulitmately condemn the kid to a certain release at the end of his contract...........

MongoJerry

Mar 23, 2013
Been no announcement that I can see from the club? Does anyone know how long the loan is for ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Strange one to me as he would seem to be the only fit out & out striker in the U21/23's. What formation do they usually play?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Strange one to me as he would seem to be the only fit out & out striker in the U21/23's. What formation do they usually play?

From what iv'e seen its 4-6 there seems to be no target man whatsoever as they simply interchange who's up front all the time , the football is slick and quick right up to the penalty area then it's a bit of oh what happens now , they have players that can tuck the ball away alright , but no real hold up lay off and finish pairing , if they did then they would be a very good team imo .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another striker bites the dust whilst we have queues of quality centre backs in the U23s who'll probably play at a high level. Will we ever produce a Murray, Zamora or Ulloa?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Having watched him for a number of times for Burgess Hill and he's not cutting it for them. I presume we've been under some sort of obligation to start him. Lazy and hardly wins anything in the air despite being well built.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Right up there with Vahid Hambo in terms of success. Have they still got that missing persons alert out for him?

I've found him. He's in the physios room again

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Having watched him for a number of times for Burgess Hill and he's not cutting it for them. I presume we've been under some sort of obligation to start him. Lazy and hardly wins anything in the air despite being well built.

Agree with this. Very underwhelming and glad he's gone.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Spot on. He didn't look up to Ryman Prem standard, let alone anything Albion aspire to.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here