Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have I got News For You Friday Oct 21st.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
She is so unfunny and is a Palace fan.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
What on earth was the point of having Kamara on? Just so he can laugh at weak jokes? Contributed absolutely nothing.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Not bothered whether she's a Palarse fan, its the context of the joke that I found funny, written by proper comedians.
Anyway ironic that she actually telling that joke :cheers:

That's why I found it a bit odd.

From Sussex, isn't she? Has a go at Croydon but supports Palace???? What a weirdo.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Absolutely loathsome woman.

Most of her humour is around the fact she is a fat woman. Nothing funny about that when she has a heart attack and places more of a drain on the NHS and us tax payers. She represents everything I hate about middle aged woman without any of the good bits.

The fact she is a Palace fan just tops it all off. Made for each other.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Pretty sure Izzard is not from Bexhill. Was he not born in a crown dependency is Saudi Arabia and then moved to Wales?
I used to go to school with a James Izzard in Bexhill, not sure if related??

[h=2]Dad, Sidley, Searchlight[/h]My dad's good. I think we're quite similar. We're a bit emotionally compressed; we don't get too elated by things because we've had bad stuff happen and more shit could be just around the corner. But we don't get too depressed either. We quite like pootling around but try to be more windswept and interesting, as Billy Connolly always said.
Now we work together sometimes in the community centre in Sidley, the place where he grew up. My grandmother helped start it in about 1949. She taught me and my brother when we were at the kindergarten there. It's in Bexhill, East Sussex, where Spike Milligan was stationed during the war. He was on a lookout on top of Galley Hill, waiting for the Germans to come. I sold ice-creams at a kiosk at the bottom of the hill, and I used to cycle around looking for the places where he was stationed. The De La Warr Pavilion, is where I sold sausage, egg and chips and cups of tea to old ladies: Spike played there, and I ended up playing there.
I did a stand-up gig in Sidley. I took a Hollywood searchlight, like the ones used to sweep the sky for bombers. The last time these things were in Sidley was in 1942, wartime. We got permission - but the police were phoning up, going 'What the ****'s going on?' - and everyone was driving in from ten, twelve miles each way because they could see these lights in the sky. People kept driving up and saying 'What's happening? Can we come?' It's nice working with my dad. He's treasurer at the community centre.

http://www.eddieizzard.com/early-years

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I saw Jo Brand live once and she was a lot funnier than she is on the telly.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I saw Jo Brand live once and she was a lot funnier than she is on the telly.

Most comedians generally are. They have more freedom over what they can say and are also not restricted into fitting gags into a half hour show.

Speaking of HIGNFY last Friday, did Chris Kamara actually contribute any meaningful to the show? He looked rather like a rabbit trapped in the headlights.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Most comedians generally are. They have more freedom over what they can say and are also not restricted into fitting gags into a half hour show.

Speaking of HIGNFY last Friday, did Chris Kamara actually contribute any meaningful to the show? He looked rather like a rabbit trapped in the headlights.

I don't think he's a political beast. He held is own a little better in Murder in Successville.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p03yfn01/murder-in-successville-series-2-3-a-horse-called-alan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here