Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Photos from BHA v Preston

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
I took my camera with me to the Preston game and walked around taking photos of fans outside and inside the ground. I've put them together which can be viewed as a slide show or just individually. Hope you like them. Follow this link to view.

http://www.louisesullivanphotography.co.uk/event/BHA-v-PNE

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Really good stuff!

I'm always intrigued by "street photography" - how many of those people said "hey - what are you doing?" or similar?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Loving that. Reportage style. My favourite. I love the photo features in WSC for just this sort of thing. I like to try a fair bit of that too but you've clearly got more confidence and nous than myself.

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
Really good stuff!

I'm always intrigued by "street photography" - how many of those people said "hey - what are you doing?" or similar?

Many didn't even notice but quite a few that day, I actually asked if I could take their photo. The rest I just smiled and said thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great set of pics.

Know what the first few highlighted for me ? We need some ruddy BENCHES outside

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have a mate from Eastbourne, David Bauckham (not Beckham!), he prefers to catch the ambiance as opposed to match action, he's quite famous in non league circles.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Fantastic album - my favourite style of photography, just capturing natural moments/emotions, each with its own story. Amazing the sheer amount you've managed to snap on a single match day.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Really good stuff!

My thoughts as well. I love it at times but also find it weird

A guy was doing it in Newbury a few years ago and took a picture of my wife, child and myself, no approval from us what so ever. Led to us feeling very uncomfortable so me challenging him and making him delete the pictures. Don't like the idea of someon I do not know taking pictures of my child especially without my knowledge or approval. However, I love seeing the atmosphere of things like this.

I am a little double standards aren't I?!

The Grub

Nov 14, 2004
Hurstpierpoint
My thoughts as well. I love it at times but also find it weird

A guy was doing it in Newbury a few years ago and took a picture of my wife, child and myself, no approval from us what so ever. Led to us feeling very uncomfortable so me challenging him and making him delete the pictures. Don't like the idea of someon I do not know taking pictures of my child especially without my knowledge or approval. However, I love seeing the atmosphere of things like this.

I am a little double standards aren't I?!

Good to hear your thoughts and thanks for your comments. I understand what you are saying and I think that generally the photographer should only ever take photos that they would feel comfortable having taken of them or their family. I did ask approval for a lot of the photos I took and also told people that I would be posting on here for them to see. No one I spoke to minded and lots were happy to be photographed but I do understand that not everyone likes it so I just use common sense and a bit of judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here