Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No official Question Time thread?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If John Smith hadn't carked it and the Tories had gone with Clarke after Major (the only remotely decent human being to be PM for about 40 years) ......... If only.....

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Same old questions, same old answers, same no solutions.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

We were done for here 20 years ago

Now we have novelty parties taking 20% of the vote in a country where over the next month wearing a poppy will mean more than any grasp of economic policy

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Refreshing change last night. Decent audience, I liked the American, the UKIP representitive and Dimbleby interupted at the right time.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Refreshing change last night. Decent audience, I liked the American, the UKIP representitive and Dimbleby interupted at the right time.

You mean Conrad the Canadian . Came out with some massive support of Trump.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

considering you are someone who thinks politiical opinions are a load of twaddle and that a vote isnt important and makes no difference anyway
it must be a bit of paradox for you to tune in and watch question time

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I love Ken Clarke.

I agree, and I too consider myself as someone who could no more vote Tory than i could amputate my own left leg with a blunt rusty penknife. I also liked the Greek Geezer.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
begs the question why do you?
considering he is a massive cvnt

Possibly because he spoke more sense on question time than anyone else for about 10 years, and because he has the courage of his convictions and is his own man and fronted it out against a largely hostile audience.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Clarke was great last night, as was the Greek, and Conrad Black ( apart from his views on Trump ).

The rest were pretty poor.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Possibly because he spoke more sense on question time than anyone else for about 10 years, and because he has the courage of his convictions and is his own man and fronted it out against a largely hostile audience.

any politician that declares they dont like referendums as Clarke admitted, is a cvnt, they hate the fact they lose power in referendums
the bloke in the audience was right.......mp`s work for us, its not the other way round

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Trouble with referenda is that people are asked to vote on things they clearly don't understand. Whether it's Scottish independence, Europe, or voting reform

That's why we democratically elect representatives and why until the 1970s the UK didn't have referenda. Even then they're only advisory

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Trouble with referenda is that people are asked to vote on things they clearly don't understand. Whether it's Scottish independence, Europe, or voting reform

That's why we democratically elect representatives and why until the 1970s the UK didn't have referenda. Even then they're only advisory

Do you understand referenda ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here