Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
1.gif

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
What took you so long ?

Thought you'd spot me quicker. Anyway the good news is we could be 2nd after the weekend !

We spotted you right away you ****ing bell end. However since you carried on the pretence, we rather had to keep going - just in case. Are we expected to ignore every new user here just because of socially inept, look-at-me tossers like you?

Just asking

Jul 7, 2016
We spotted you right away you ****ing bell end. However since you carried on the pretence, we rather had to keep going - just in case. Are we expected to ignore every new user here just because of socially inept, look-at-me tossers like you?

Just asking

That's called double bluff. Both me I'm afraid !

Jul 7, 2016

Just asking

Classy aren't you.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I don't get offended by any words, so I guess that's all based on opinions.

I really don't understand why people like you lie so much. I suppose it's an illness, being a compulsive liar. Perhaps your life is so terrible that you can't help but have to pretend to be someone you're not. No doubt you're sitting at your gold plated desk, snorting cocaine off a prostitute's breasts while you laugh yourself silly at how clever you are. Maybe you should take her into one of the palatial bedrooms and have your way with her. I expect she'll love it. It'll be like a very large wardrobe with a very small key falling on her.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Its seems ages since I added anyone on my ignore list.
I must look up how to do it

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Banned for what ? Surely all the people who use abusive language on here should be banned, don't you think. Or is that ok because the mods think that is acceptable language.

A few swear words is less of an issue for me than your constant drivel. The Mods can think what they want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here