Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 76 87.4%

• Total voters

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Crikey, what a shambles that country is in.
I've followed this election race for a few months now, and have watched each debate.

I still can't decide who I'd vote for, if I was unfortunate enough to have been born (or live) in the U.S.

Who would you vote for?

---

---

---

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
1f34fc6246735e252892f8c664f37fe3.jpg

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
While not being enthusiastic about Clinton winning, I am nevertheless extremely enthusiastic about Trump
losing. Questioning the legitimacy of the democratic process is the final straw and makes the Mexico wall from a few months ago seem like a policy from halcyon Trump liberal days. Trump seems to be the physical incarnation of the bigotry and extreme language found on social media so in some ways he is a very modern politician. I expect more of his ilk from both left and right to appear in western democracies. Worrying times.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I have to say that, whatever one might say about politics in the UK, and despite some of the obviously questionable things which occur here, the political situation in the USA is nothing less than appalling given the lack of political experience of candidates or questionability of their track record.
That DT could even potentially end up as President of the US is alarming in the extreme whilst HC certainly does not fill one with optimism in ongoing International Relations in this troubled world.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Heard Trump on the debate last night. Couldn't believe my ears when he refused to say if he would accept the result.

Clinton is the better option, but don't like either of them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Havent taken a lot of interest but as the winner will be said to be the most powerful person in the Western World perhaps I should but in a nutshell who would serve our,Britains, purposes best.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
NSC is currently 43-2 in Hillary's favour. A remarkable statistic.

Even a "Do you hate Palace?" Yes or No poll wouldn't get 95.56!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
44-2 now, there is absolutely no reason to vote for Trump at all.

Whatever people think about Clinton and her personality, you can't deny she's the President of the two.

Kaine vs Pence would have been a better fight at the top of the ticket. It's staggering that Clinton vs Trump is the presidential choice that country has to make, they couldn't find someone with a bit of personality and class to run?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Shame there's not a real-life option for 'keep Obama on a rolling contract and start again'. Tho as there isn't, vote Clinton, even if she is subsequently impeached. Main thing is to keep that bullying self-made-thug Trump from throwing his weight around from a position of power.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
NSC is currently 43-2 in Hillary's favour. A remarkable statistic.

Even a "Do you hate Palace?" Yes or No poll wouldn't get 95.56!

Wow, its rare for everyone to agree on anything political on NSC

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
On the one hand you have a woman cleared of any wrongdoing about the one scandal her opponent has pinned his campaign on.

On the other hand you have a man who suggested 2nd amendment people should shoot his opponent, belittled the family of a dead soldier, constantly praised Putin, refused to release tax returns, appeared to mock a disabled reporter, has been involved in the several lawsuits against Trump University and criticizing the judge involved in the 3 lawsuits against it for being Mexican, suggested a nationwide ban on muslims entering the country, the sexual references made in the tapes, the suggestion that some women aren't attractive enough for him to sexually assault, refusal to accept election results (undermining the whole process) and suggesting the election is rigged.

So yeah, you can see why some americans are finding it hard to decide.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
They're both pretty odious, really, but Trump is far,far worse .... no, make that, far,far,far,far,far worse. I can't stand to even look at the bloke.

How can the country that is supposedly the lead of the free world get lumped with these two is laughable - and the others that dropped out were even worse.

I get it matters little, once in office they can't get much done anyway.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
What a terrible choice.
She's awful
He's mad
:down:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills