Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice tonight........

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Not sure why anyone would willingly partake in this programme as the liklihood is that you'd leave yourself open to looking like a pr*t. The thought of Barber directly playing hardball over a couple of hundred quid just amazes me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure why anyone would willingly partake in this programme as the liklihood is that you'd leave yourself open to looking like a pr*t. The thought of Barber directly playing hardball over a couple of hundred quid just amazes me.

He does it every single home game with the stupid Seven Stars thing :shrug:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm not sure that anyone still watches it. Contrived bollogs (see also The X Factor, The Voice, Jackanory, Dr Snuggles)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

The hairdresser from the last series who got into the last 5, didn't get the 250K from Lord Sugar, but has had investment from elsewhere. She is in a group that I belong to on Facebook.

65,000 people applied to be on the programme, so there are plenty of people willing to look prats.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The hairdresser from the last series who got into the last 5, didn't get the 250K from Lord Sugar, but has had investment from elsewhere. She is in a group that I belong to on Facebook.

65,000 people applied to be on the programme, so there are plenty of people willing to look prats.

I think he's talking about Paul Barber...

I'm not sure that anyone still watches it. Contrived bollogs (see also The X Factor, The Voice, Jackanory, Dr Snuggles)

It's always been contrived. I just don't believe it when the phone call says "Lord Sugar will meet you at XYZ. The cars will be pick you up in 20 minutes"

And they are all ready in 20 minutes? Suited and booted? Made up? Hair done?

Not a chance!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't know what to think about that clip.

I enjoy The Apprentice for what it is, but it does seem slightly surreal for the candidates to have travelled down from London to Brighton to discuss a sweet order for £300-£400. That said, if they did manage to sell their blue and white striped sweets on the concourse I might pick up a few bags to take home to my kids.

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
I don't know what to think about that clip.

I enjoy The Apprentice for what it is, but it does seem slightly surreal for the candidates to have travelled down from London to Brighton to discuss a sweet order for £300-£400. That said, if they did manage to sell their blue and white striped sweets on the concourse I might pick up a few bags to take home to my kids.

I believe the whole episode is set in Brighton with the contestants required make the sweets and then sell them around the city as best they can.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here