Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An evening with Bruno - Oct 30th.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Apologies if this has already been posted and I've missed it but I saw this on the Chesnut Tree House Facebook page and I'm sure it will be of interest to a few of us...

Enjoy dinner with Brighton & Hove Albion's very own captain Bruno Saltor at the LatinoAmerica restaurant in Hove on the 30th October. The event will include a 3 course dinner along with after dinner speech from Bruno followed by a question and answer session.
Numbers are limited for this exclusive event. The cost per ticket is £50 with proceeds coming to us. For more details or to reserve your space, please contact Jamie Westley on 07958 577936 or Jayblue50501@yahoo.co.uk

I know nothing more than that above, but it seems like a good evening for a very worthy cause.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Apologies if this has already been posted and I've missed it but I saw this on the Chesnut Tree House Facebook page and I'm sure it will be of interest to a few of us...

Enjoy dinner with Brighton & Hove Albion's very own captain Bruno Saltor at the LatinoAmerica restaurant in Hove on the 30th October. The event will include a 3 course dinner along with after dinner speech from Bruno followed by a question and answer session.
Numbers are limited for this exclusive event. The cost per ticket is £50 with proceeds coming to us. For more details or to reserve your space, please contact Jamie Westley on 07958 577936 or Jayblue50501@yahoo.co.uk

I know nothing more than that above, but it seems like a good evening for a very worthy cause.

Couldn't agree more, Shorehamkid. My daughter (also a Shoreham kid!) used to "buddy" the youngsters there and the whole experience helped prepare her for her teaching job. Can't speak highly enough of the people and the facilities. If this is something you can attend (and can afford to attend) PLEASE DO SO.....:thumbsup:

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
It's good to see Bruno following in Calde's footsteps by helping to raise funds for Chesnut Tree House. :)

He's a great guy, just like Calde in this respect. Underlines what a force for good the Club can be in so many different areas of life in the City and right across Sussex. In a sport often seen as greedy and soaked in easy money, blokes like this restore your faith in humanity. Long may the Albion continue to attract such people.....

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Couldn't agree more, Shorehamkid. My daughter (also a Shoreham kid!) used to "buddy" the youngsters there and the whole experience helped prepare her for her teaching job. Can't speak highly enough of the people and the facilities. If this is something you can attend (and can afford to attend) PLEASE DO SO.....:thumbsup:

Ironically it was my brother who told me about this... he is half way through his teaching degree and has been a volunteer buddy up at Chesnut Tree House for the past 2 years. I echo everything you have said - absolutely spot on.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Just bumping this one back to the top incase anyone may fancy it, still a few tickets left I believe.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Friend of mine got a flight back (and picture) with him the other night

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here