Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Rock Garden. Favour needed

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
As some of you know, i look after the Rockery opposite Preston Park in Brighton. We have spent 6 years dragging the garden into the beautiful place it is now. Despite constant vandalism and criminal damage, my team of volunteers, community payback and community groups have made the place look stunning.

So the garden has been entered into a national competition to find the best regional, and then national park/green space in the UK, and i'd like you lovely people from NSC to vote for the largest municiple Rock Garden in the UK.

Follow the link, find the Rockery and then vote.....it would be appreciated.

http://www.fieldsintrust.org/bestpark/southeast#Preston-Park-Rockery

Im not a member of twitter so if anyone would like to share it on there, that would be great too

Thanks

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Done. I loved my brief stint of volunteering for you there. Was and remains my favourite city park.

I just wantto say good luck, we're all counting on you :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In case anybody's wondering when the voting runs til (as I was, it's not mentioned on the voting page so far as I can see) the answer is in the confirmatory email that you have to click on for your vote to count:

'Voting runs until 5pm on Wednesday 9th November with the winning park announced at the Fields in Trust Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 30th November.'

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Done

Don't forget to verify your vote via the confirmatory E Mail

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that Hiney. I found my confirmatory email in my junk folder, so please everyone, look in yours if you've voted and just click the link they send you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here