Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which nsc poster has gone the longest without watching the Albion live?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I went over 2 years during 2009-2012 without seeing Albion live as I lived abroad.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The thread is not without interest anyway but if it's going to be a measure of good/bad fandom you need to factor in the home-Amex distance. The twice-a-season supporter from Sydney must be as good a fan as someone like, say, Pretty Pink Fairy who probably lives in Sussex and attends every game.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
My last game was the Reading cup game this season,so could do better on the good fan barometer, what about you guys? A few overseas fans must be verging on the bad fan zone indicator?:moo:

OK, I'll bite.

Why does not watching us play live, make anyone a 'Bad Fan'?

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Fulham away last season. A Fulham fan got me tickets and we sat near the half way line. Splendid view of the Seagull away support singing all through the match. Very proud of the noisy, unruly mob! Loved it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The thread is not without interest anyway but if it's going to be a measure of good/bad fandom you need to factor in the home-Amex distance. The twice-a-season supporter from Sydney must be as good a fan as someone like, say, Pretty Pink Fairy who probably lives in Sussex and attends every game.

cardiff home last year....not my fault ....bell-ends...!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
!
In a way it felt good with just proper fans like the Gillingham days!

Right-oh. People who go to matches now but didn't go to Gillingham aren't proper fans whereas you, who hardly ever go to games now and revels in bad-mouthing the club at every opportunity, are the real deal. You really need a new hobby, one that doesn't eat at you like Brighton in 2016 does.

The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.

Right-oh. People who go to matches now but didn't go to Gillingham aren't proper fans whereas you, who hardly ever go to games now and revels in bad-mouthing the club at every opportunity, are the real deal. You really need a new hobby, one that doesn't eat at you like Brighton in 2016 does.

The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there.

Oh my buzzer you really make me feel fizzy:wink:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Good job this isn't a Man U forum it would be in meltdown

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here