Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crosswords?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You are on fire tonight mate.
Absolutely hopeless at crosswords unless you call The Sun coffee time a crossword, i was good at that one.
But i have not purchased The Sun for years now.
I know i am hopeless because i tried The Times a few times and did not get one clue, not one.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
The Telegraph quick around the dinner table each evening and then the cryptic while ignoring the tv later in the evening. Hopefully finishing it off in bed at night.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Used to do the Independent general knowledge crossword on Saturdays - I'm not good at cryptic ones but got reasonable at the Standard cryptic crosssword whilst commuting (as it stopped people reading my paper over my shoulder). My problem though was that I always tried to see an anagram in the clue even when there wasn't one !

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The Telegraph quick around the dinner table each evening and then the cryptic while ignoring the tv later in the evening. Hopefully finishing it off in bed at night.

Only crossword worth doing imo especially Saturday's.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs

Are you describing a puzzle or what you do with your partner in the evening?

It's definitely a puzzle, but come to think of it she is a bit cryptic sometimes. I always assumed that was my fault. (which is safest).

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Postman's heavy sack....?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here