Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Penalty?

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I haven't seen a thread on this so....... Deep into the second half a through ball to Murray looked to have been cleared by the defender's arm. From my view it looked deliberate (Blue and white tinted specs on!!) and a nailed on pen. I saw that the ref's view was obscured from the handball, but I immediately looked at the lino (I know he has been slated on another thread), who ignored the infringement!!!!! Anyone else see this???

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I haven't seen a thread on this so....... Deep into the second half a through ball to Murray looked to have been cleared by the defender's arm. From my view it looked deliberate (Blue and white tinted specs on!!) and a nailed on pen. I saw that the ref's view was obscured from the handball, but I immediately looked at the lino (I know he has been slated on another thread), who ignored the infringement!!!!! Anyone else see this???

Yep.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I'm in the North and saw it reasonably well - it would have been very very harsh if given. But I took something else from the match. In the first half it looked as if Knockaert was elbowed in the face, but the ref gave nothing. I wonder if some legit fouls against AK, and to a lesser degree Skalak too, will not be given because both players can make it look as if they've been shot by a sniper when they go down (sometimes s little easily too).

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm in the North and saw it reasonably well - it would have been very very harsh if given. But I took something else from the match. In the first half it looked as if Knockaert was elbowed in the face, but the ref gave nothing. I wonder if some legit fouls against AK, and to a lesser degree Skalak too, will not be given because both players can make it look as if they've been shot by a sniper when they go down (sometimes s little easily too).

Yes both tend to overplay any foul and refs don't like this

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I'm sure you're right and I don't have an issue with that. It's perfectly natural to be somewhat cynical when being conned. Modern day footballers only have themselves to blame as what comes around goes around. On another note it's actually very nice to come across an Albion related thread today. I had to search high and low...

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Knockaert was just having a rest .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here