Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To The Few Predators Who Are Still Trying To Drive Me Away

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
After my 100+ posts, there are still some accusing me of being someone that I'm not (a Palace fan, an anti-Brighton fan) and are following me around the threads, making comments and obviously hoping to drive me away.

Yes, I've come from the PL and a team who I adored, worshipped and thought about 24/7, but I was forced to walk away from them (it wasn't CP)

When your team is taken away from you due to despicable, disgusting, disgraceful, unforgiveable behaviour by those above, you'll understand what it's like to be torn between love and principles.

In the end my principles won and I had no choice but to love and leave them. It hurts and it always will.

So I came here.......

I'm never going to mention my previous club on this forum but those with any insight into what's been going on in the PL recently will know exactly what I'm talking about and understand why I moved somewhere else instead.

I just want to forget and concentrate on my Seagulls now. I'll love and support from now on.

I'm a bronze member now, bought my ticket for the Fulham game and will really appreciate it if the few that haven't accepted me on here will just realise that I want to be friends with you all. x

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
50 miles from Brighton eh? Me too, Godalming perhaps? Croydon more like is what most people are thinking.I can't imagine anything that would make me walk away from the Albion and so struggle to accept that you would walk away from your previous club.Your vagueness is doing you no favours. We are a lovely ,tolerant lot really but you're going to have to do better than that. Or, of course, you could just foxtrot oscar.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Do predators drive people away...is that what they do?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You'll be accepted in due course. That course involves not saying something stupid(we have enough on here for that), supporting B&HA for over 100 years, denouncing the pikeys, not repeating anything stupid and confessing your manlove for a certain spanish ex player

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
After my 100+ posts, there are still some accusing me of being someone that I'm not (a Palace fan, an anti-Brighton fan) and are following me around the threads, making comments and obviously hoping to drive me away.

Yes, I've come from the PL and a team who I adored, worshipped and thought about 24/7, but I was forced to walk away from them (it wasn't CP)

When your team is taken away from you due to despicable, disgusting, disgraceful, unforgiveable behaviour by those above, you'll understand what it's like to be torn between love and principles.

In the end my principles won and I had no choice but to love and leave them. It hurts and it always will.

So I came here.......

I'm never going to mention my previous club on this forum but those with any insight into what's been going on in the PL recently will know exactly what I'm talking about and understand why I moved somewhere else instead.

I just want to forget and concentrate on my Seagulls now. I'll love and support from now on.

I'm a bronze member now, bought my ticket for the Fulham game and will really appreciate it if the few that haven't accepted me on here will just realise that I want to be friends with you all. x

Feathers latest Shock.... Horror.... Look at me exposé "the naked truth"......

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 1,237

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

So I came here.......

That last sentence is so so wrong hun x:moo:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
[MENTION=34839]Feathers[/MENTION]

Most new members catch a fair amount of flack for their first few months of posting.
Most just keep their heads down and get on with it, whilst slowly establishing themselves on the forum.

Think of NSC as a big prison.
As a new inmate, if you're going to cry and wail, people will notice and start picking you apart.
If you keep your head down and do a couple of months time, you'll blend in.

You keep creating new threads - which draws a lot of attention to you.
You are, of course, allowed your opinion and you are entitled to post. But just use a bit of common sense here. Take the above advice.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Maybe we should let bygones be bygones and all go for a curry?

What?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's bit early for a flounce isn't it. S/he has only just started.

Who cares what other people say about you? :D:cheery::catfight::bla::cheery::cheery::flounce::whistle:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=34839]Feathers[/MENTION]

Most new members catch a fair amount of flack for their first few months of posting.
Most just keep their heads down and get on with it, whilst slowly establishing themselves on the forum.

Think of NSC as a big prison.
As a new inmate, if you're going to cry and wail, people will notice and start picking you apart.
If you keep your head down and do a couple of months time, you'll blend in.

You keep creating new threads - which draws a lot of attention to you.
You are, of course, allowed your opinion and you are entitled to post. But just use a bit of common sense here. Take the above advice.

Good advice.

Funny how when Not Nick Rhodes disappeared, [MENTION=34839]Feathers[/MENTION] magically appeared :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here