Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves fan in West Lower

Smiley Miley

Jan 16, 2015
Felpham
Brazenly walked through the turnstile, into the loo then onto his seat, Black and Gold WW scarf adorned round his neck.

Not sure this would happen at Millwall, Chelsea, Stoke, West Ham or any other club for that matter.

I have been in many a home end but kept a low profile and never so brazen, OK so he was about 65 but still, should it be allowed?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If he kept himself to himself and behaved then I don't have a huge problem with it. I'd perhaps feel differently if we were playing a rival and the fan was behaving like a cockwomble.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Black and Gold WW scarf adorned round his neck

article-0-16FE1D4D000005DC-615_306x505.jpg
Was it him? :)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If it happens again, can somebody please knock him spark aaaaat. We'll end up with a reputation as a bunch oh pansies if we're not careful.:cheery:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
It's against ticket sale regs, home fans only in home areas.... just an observation.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I suspect that I'm towards the neo-liberal, corporate-bollox, "fan experience"-appreciating, soft, wishy-washy end of NSC opinion on matters to do with being a modern day football fan, but I have to say that I think that an oppo fan wearing their colours in our end is not acceptable.

I hope that he wasn't wearing his scarf when he came through the turnstiles - if he was, the stewards need a good talking to.

There are often oppo fans in 1901 (usually doing the hospitality thing as a treat for a group of them [Preston had a table of 16]), but they're not allowed to wear colours and they are not allowed to be loud/leery.

el punal

Brazenly walked through the turnstile, into the loo then onto his seat, Black and Gold WW scarf adorned round his neck.

Not sure this would happen at Millwall, Chelsea, Stoke, West Ham or any other club for that matter.

I have been in many a home end but kept a low profile and never so brazen, OK so he was about 65 but still, should it be allowed?

Did he bother you at all? Was he unpleasant and abusive? If not, what difference did it make. He could have been with a couple of Albion (Brighton variety) mates and thought he would show a bit of loyalty to the team he supports.

All in all though it depends on the circumstances. As you say, if he kept a low profile and didn't upset anyone then no harm done and no problem.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What's the harm in sitting with fellow football fans? We're not attending matches to defend our home end.

You'd have to be pretty sad to get bothered by opposition fans enjoying a match sitting amongst us. The only reason we are divided is because of a couple of small minded, inbred idiots who assume anyone outside their town, is a danger.

Peace and love man. :rock:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Yes of course it should be allowed. This is 2016 not the thug ridden 1970/80's. .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here