Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online ticket booking

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Anyone else had this issue? I want to get Bristol City tickets and I logged on to buy tickets but I've moved house since last booking. Go to change the details but when I edit it it wants me to put my date of birth but you can't actually enter anything in the date field and therefore you can't save the new address! The ticket office on the phone can't change the details over the phone and there's no one answering the phone in the admin section. What a nightmare.. Any ideas??

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Anyone else had this issue? I want to get Bristol City tickets and I logged on to buy tickets but I've moved house since last booking. Go to change the details but when I edit it it wants me to put my date of birth but you can't actually enter anything in the date field and therefore you can't save the new address! The ticket office on the phone can't change the details over the phone and there's no one answering the phone in the admin section. What a nightmare.. Any ideas??

You only change the information that needs to be changed i.e. Your new address. Date of birth can't be changed because it is a constant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here