Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno injury?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm assuming he was injured when he came off last night. Does anyone have any insight into what was wrong and the extent of the injury?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Hopefully it was a case of having to slot goldson in so he got a bit of time under his belt before Saturday, due to dunks inevitable yellow. Giving the man a brief respite.

It still makes me moist when he plucks the ball out the air after a cross field pass. Magnet man.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
On Twitter Naylor suggested it might be a groin injury at the time Bruno went off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Definitely limping when he came off

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bruno will have to keep going until Rosenior is fit before he can have a rest !

Which is expected to be when? The only other choice is Hunt unless Pocognoli can play on the right but I see him playing as left sided defensive midfielder similarly to what LR did last season on the right. If Bruno isnt fit Saturday we could play Goldson there and Uwe in for Dunk.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Another 6 weeks at least for Rosenior ?

Bruno will be fine. If injured Pocognoli will have to play there i guess. I would rather go with his experience over Hunt at the moment.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Did anyone else get the feeling from CH interview after the game that he was sort of pleased that Dunk was going to miss the next game as we have options for that one, rather than miss a later (or maybe notionally harder) one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here