Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert in the 61st minute....

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Deserves it's own thread. Absolutely took the p out of the Wolves defence......shame it didn't result in a goal but the standing ovation was fully merited. A magician.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Yes, also the little display earlier, in the south east corner when he put their no 6 on his backside with a little trick. Very amusing also.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Absolutely, such a great player to watch and I just hope he doesn't pick up a yellow at Wigan on Saturday as we could really do with him for the Norwich game.

Also a few minutes later he was having a word in to the ear of one of the ball boys just in front of the East stand. I wonder what that was about?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Absolutely, such a great player to watch and I just hope he doesn't pick up a yellow at Wigan on Saturday as we could really do with him for the Norwich game.

Also a few minutes later he was having a word in to the ear of one of the ball boys just in front of the East stand. I wonder what that was about?

Were any of the bookings tonight for dissent ? - I too hope he doesn't miss the Norwich game

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love the way he saves his very very best for when he's playing in front of me. :lol:

The ball boy was very keen to give AK the ball for the subsequent corner.
AK, somewhat puffed, gestured for him to slow down, the ball boy kept hold of the ball.

Then as Knocky took the ball from him, he tentatively held the boy, whispered sweetly through heavy breaths in his Gallic brogue into his ear, and 5000 men wished they were 12 again. :lolol: :D

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
We were discussing how Knockeart was a symbol of how much the game has changed. Imagine him showboating like that against some of the left backs of the eighties and nineties, players like Julian Dicks, Pat Van Den Hauwe or Stuart Pearce. He would have been kicked four foot in air in the first half!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I was right on the other side, but even so it was a joy to see Knocky charging in one direction one moment, then all of a sudden he's charging in the other direction with the defender on his backside.

I also thought Bruno's skills on occasion last night could only be described as audacious.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
As opposed to suicidal on Saturday :lolol:

Maybe it's a fine line! At one point yesterday in the second half, the ball was in the air heading towards our goal with Bruno and an attacker after it. Bruno just deftly touched it first over the attacker's head and calmly came out in the other direction. Masterful.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Maybe it's a fine line! At one point yesterday in the second half, the ball was in the air heading towards our goal with Bruno and an attacker after it. Bruno just deftly touched it first over the attacker's head and calmly came out in the other direction. Masterful.

Yep! Another heart in mouth moment!

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I will be shocked if we managed to keep hold of him past next summer, an absolute genius with the ball at his feet.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Pretty sure he was saying something along the lines of no need to rush when we're ahead.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Every game Knockaert manages to do something that amazes me. So quick on his feet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here