Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor old Preston - regarding fixtures.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
It happens. Besides, I wouldn't imagine that many would have called Huddersfield out to be in the top 4 at this stage of the season when the fixtures were originally announced.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Gets em out the way, I suppose.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It happens. Besides, I wouldn't imagine that many would have called Huddersfield out to be in the top 4 at this stage of the season when the fixtures were originally announced.
They won't finish in the top 6, limited and plodding squad at best. Preston might be worth a few quid tomorrow.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Well I said Bristol and Huddersfield would make the play offs along with ourselves and sheff wed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Keep an eye out for Fulham. I think they'll climb up into the playoffs. They've already beaten Newcastle as well as drawing tonight with Norwich.

Maybe but defence is shocking. Villa will get in top six I think now changed manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just noticed - their run of fixtures is :
1 Us.
2 Huddersfield (tomorrow).
3 Norwich
4 Newcastle

I know we have to play everyone, but that's probably pissing a few of their fans off that sequence.

Poor old Preston?
1) We gave them a point, so not a bad start ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here