Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Small point re their last corner...

1 Not allowed!
    Although I'm the other end of the ground from it I'm pretty convinced the ball clearly came off the Wolves bloke last - and I think Skalak was too considering his mouth to the Lino. And hey very, very nearly scored - anyone get a good view?

Seemed Stroud was loving being the one to give 5 corners in a row & add to everyone's nerves...!
    Last edited by sheebo; 18-10-2016 at 22:25.
    Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
    May 2016

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      i was right in line with it, never a corner. Not sure on the 3 extra mins added either

2 Not allowed!
      Sounds like typical midget refs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      [email protected] is one of the biggest idiots on this board.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by samtheseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      i was right in line with it, never a corner. Not sure on the 3 extra mins added either
      Wasn't it 4 extra minutes? Anyway the number of subs will account for most of it plus a bit of injuries here and there so probably about right. As for the corner I didn't think it was but Wolves do 'only get sh*t refs' It was a close call with the ball shooting across the area just waiting for a touch from a Wolves player.
      Lording it in WSL

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by theboybilly View Post
      Wasn't it 4 extra minutes? Anyway the number of subs will account for most of it plus a bit of injuries here and there so probably about right. As for the corner I didn't think it was but Wolves do 'only get sh*t refs' It was a close call with the ball shooting across the area just waiting for a touch from a Wolves player.
      They actually played 6 nearer 7 by the time the whistle went. A couple of their free kicks near the end were soft too, especially as Murray had been pushed over right in front of the east linesman, which was ignored.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members. Mahatma Gandhi
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I thought the linesmen were very poor tonight. Several times not helping the referee with decsions.

However i do have to agree the ref did like a soft free kick in the last 20 mins after seemingly letting a lot go early on.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Munkfish View Post
      I thought the linesmen were very poor tonight. Several times not helping the referee with decsions.

However i do have to agree the ref did like a soft free kick in the last 20 mins after seemingly letting a lot go early on.
      Yes ,we picked up on that. Linesman waited for the ref on every decision.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Rogero View Post
      Yes ,we picked up on that. Linesman waited for the ref on every decision.
      The assistant with the red flag was very prone to waiting for the ref to decide and then agreeing by signalling.

The ref blew his whistle for time after they had taken the corner but they took ages to take it so shouldnt he have blown before they kicked it. Not that it mattered eventually but it could have done.
      Last edited by BensGrandad; 19-10-2016 at 00:04.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      They actually played 6 nearer 7 by the time the whistle went. A couple of their free kicks near the end were soft too, especially as Murray had been pushed over right in front of the east linesman, which was ignored.

Some of the additional time was due to the lecture and yellow Dunk got. Wasn't worthy of an additional 3 mins though.

Usual poor ref for me, as standards continue to drop. Murray was wrestled to the ground every other challenge, yet he started penalising our players at the end.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      Although I'm the other end of the ground from it I'm pretty convinced the ball clearly came off the Wolves bloke last - and I think Skalak was too considering his mouth to the Lino. And hey very, very nearly scored - anyone get a good view?

Seemed Stroud was loving being the one to give 5 corners in a row & add to everyone's nerves...!
      I'm at the Southern end of the west stand and I was convinced the ball went out off a Wolves player. Perhaps the ref was tired and didn't want to run all the way back
      We learned more from a three minute record baby than we ever learned in school