Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Rachel Mackley - BBC South Weather

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I switch over to the 18:30 BBC South news to see the local news & weather, sorry but that is complete bollocks.

It is the LOVELY Rachel Mackley :love: that I watch.

After the program I have got NO IDEA what the weather forecast is though.

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
She is rather lovely, albeit with a letterbox mouth, but her and Georgina Burnett as a double act...............swoon..........

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Wouldn't mind getting wet with her..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I would love to get inside her warm front.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
rm20120303y.jpg

:blush:

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I have a wonderful story about her from a mate's brother-in-law's best mate. Alas, I think it may be libellous. Still it made me laugh. She's often out and about in Tun Wells if the OP is that interested. She likes blokes with beards and tats, allegedly.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I have a wonderful story about her from a mate's brother-in-law's best mate. Alas, I think it may be libellous. Still it made me laugh. She's often out and about in Tun Wells if the OP is that interested. She likes blokes with beards and tats, allegedly.

I have stopped shaving as from today and my booking at the tattoo parlour has been confirmed. Just checking the bus times for Tunbridge Wells.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

I've heard the same story. :lolol:

I've never had the pleasure of seeing Ms Mackley, but I used to drink quite regularly in The Barn & The Bedford in T.Wells - if Kaddy Lee-Preston walked in..........:rant:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here