Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Film extras needed for Bromley Boys football film...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
So you might have seen that a movie I wrote (and have been going on about for years!) is finally shooting. It's called The Bromley Boys and follows 15 year old Dave Roberts as he watches his beloved Bromley FC during their worst season in 1970.

I've seen some cut rushes from the first week and it's the real deal. Can't wait to see it.

Anyway they film the big final game vs Enfield on Friday and need extras to get done up in 70's garb and appear in the crowd scenes. It's being shot at Crockenhill FC just inside the M25 near Bromley.

All the stars will be there!!

PM me if you want any more info. Cheers all. x

2016-07-31_1852.png

Attachments

• 2016-07-31_1852.png
    2016-07-31_1852.png
    526.4 KB · Views: 707

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
oh man - I have my (well the wifes) 20 week scan on Friday. I would have ruddy loved to be involved

Glad it is shooting and looks great

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I like that this is written by a Brighton fan. An old work colleague is a big Bromley (and Palace) fan and I am looking
forward to telling him...

There are a few Palace references in there but I have done my bit. This for instance!

ALAN DAVIES (V.O)
"Dick Ellis - our manager. Dick had previously managed at Brighton, Swindon and most recently Reading. Not football clubs, printing firms. When it came to football he was a relative newcomer."

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here