18th October, 2016
19:45
American Express Community Stadium​

Officials
Keith Stroud
Mark Pottage and Nigel Lugg
Fourth Official: Brett Huxtable

Team News
Brighton striker Tomer Hemed is a doubt after missing Saturday's 2-2 draw with Preston with a thigh strain.
Defender Liam Rosenior and midfielder Beram Kayal both have ankle injuries, while winger Kazenga LuaLua (knee) is also sidelined.
Wolves boss Walter Zenga could recall Joao Teixeira after the Benfica loanee was an unused substitute in Saturday's 1-1 draw at Aston Villa.
Jordan Graham (knee) remains out, along with Mike Williamson (glute).

Brighton manager Chris Hughton told BBC Sussex:
"Wolves are in good form at the moment and I thought they were very good at Aston Villa on Saturday.
"They brought in a lot of players in the summer and sometimes it takes a longer for them to be incorporated but Walter Zenga has done it well.
"I have been impressed with what I have seen of them so far. They have a lot of energy going forward."

Match Facts
  • Brighton have only won one of their last 10 league games against Wolves (D6 L3).
  • Wolves kept clean sheets in both games against the Seagulls last season - they had only kept three clean sheets in their previous 24 league games against Brighton prior to last season.
  • Brighton have kept more clean sheets than any other Championship side so far (seven in 12 games).
  • Wolves have won just two of their last nine away league games (D3 L4), managing only one clean sheet in the process.
  • The Seagulls have had just four different goalscorers in the league this season; the fewest of any Championship side.
  • Danny Batth has made 143 clearances in the Championship this season; at least 16 more than any other player

---

COYS!!
:albion2:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just want a win - any win.

Though if we could avoid the tension of the last 15 minutes with the midfield passing the ball along the eighteen yard line while we're only one goal ahead I would be very grateful!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Keith Stroud GURNING away giving CARDS out by the minute will happen, another RED card for him on Saturday

Loves a card.

Dunk is on four, so I suggest Goldson gets himself ready for Wigan away on Saturday.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i was gonna stay up for this one but now i know beef loud is reffing i see a loss and 2 reds...ffs...

feck arf we win 2-0.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Loves a card.

Dunk is on four, so I suggest Goldson gets himself ready for Wigan away on Saturday.

Dunk would be preferable to Knockaert at this stage, because Goldson is ready, whereas March is not yet, although he's not far off. Also, we'd rather both avoid a yellow versus Wigan, as that would mean them missing the Norwich game.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Feeling downbeat today guys, really nervous about this match - injuries and suspensions are causing us bit of a headache already. Frustrating.

At least the OMT is spot on, hopefully this is a sign of a great performance on the pitch.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Feeling downbeat today guys, really nervous about this match - injuries and suspensions are causing us bit of a headache already. Frustrating.

At least the OMT is spot on, hopefully this is a sign of a great performance on the pitch.

Agreed cracking OMT.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here