Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red Monday

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Come on Man U, Scousers are getting ideas above their station, time to bring them down a peg or two and get back where United belong for the good of the Premier League.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Come on Man U, Scousers are getting ideas above their station, time to bring them down a peg or two and get back where United belong for the good of the Premier League.

Is your local doing any SPECIAL offers every time a goal goes in, Crodo? We need to know!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Crodo threads always make me wonder about the person behind the account and what their motivation is for posting in the style that they do.

I don't mean that in a bad way, just as a genuine curiosity.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Is your local doing any SPECIAL offers every time a goal goes in, Crodo? We need to know!

Wife's got tennis elbow so I'm stuck at home tonight looking after her. :down:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

NOT.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
This is the first Prem game I've watched so far this season and is living up to all that I find tedious and dull about it. I turned on five mins before half time to see exactly what I thought I would; two managers more afraid of losing than winning. Dullsville.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Bore draw :shit::yawn::yawn::shit:

Football is supposed to be entertainment. Sky can hype their product as much as they like, the games on Sun and tonight prove what an over inflated over priced product they offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here