Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEP Steven Woolfe quits UKIP

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
UKIP are finished but it doesn't matter because the Tory nasty party are implementing their policies anyway.

Expect Woolfe will be joining them in due course.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
UKIP are finished but it doesn't matter because the Tory nasty party are implementing their policies anyway.

He will be off to join them.

Edit: Just saw your edit.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yep. That's what the fight was all about anyway, him jumping ship as the Tories are so RW now that UKIP is pointless.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Yep. That's what the fight was all about anyway, him jumping ship as the Tories are so RW now that UKIP is pointless.

I thought UKIP were now pointless as they had achieved what they set out to, nw they no longer have any objectives?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
UKIP have won the war, all the rest of the issues are minor battles.

I think this guy said he will stand as an independent MP in the future, due to be beaten up. Cant blame him for that.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought UKIP were now pointless as they had achieved what they set out to, nw they no longer have any objectives?

Possibly so (not that Trump's number one fan is admitting such) but that isn't what the punch up was about, apparently.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Their leader still wants to help get Trump elected. Double whammy if he succeeds - round off a great year for Farage and all who agree with him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't worry there will be someone who wants the job, there must still be a sizable amount of cash and assets that will have to be divided up when they wind up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here