Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock - Pay to Play Scheme

BrooksieG

Oct 17, 2016
Sounds like sour grapes from a player not considered good enough t get in the squad. Still there & still bit of an idiot, too full of his own importance.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I got told a year or two ago that he did this, I dismissed it as very unlikely and far too easily leaked by players that have indifferent careers anyhow, it fits everything that was said back well before any likely revealed scandals.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not only did he allegedly pay NW while at Palace he then went to QPR with him and did the same again so if it was wrong why did he do it the 2nd time

Wrong way round - he played for QPR with him in 2011 and CP2010FC in 2014 with him. There is also nothing to suggest Puncheon was a player who was paying him - in fact his outburst suggests he wasn't, or he'd inpliment himself. He was also already a player at palace when Warnock joined. Apart from that your post is spot on as ever.. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
#

It appears that I have it around the wrong way but still why do it a 2nd time without complaining to somebody in authority like the CEO.

FFS he made the comments on Twitter BEFORE Warnock joined palace 8 months later where Puncheon had been a player already. Puncheon was obviously referring to their QPR time together and where the hell have you got this thing that Puncheon was one of the players who paid him? Everything about the outbursts suggests he was suggesting OTHER players paid him. Be careful what you write - in fact how does your thought process work?!

Surely a troll 2nd account?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here