Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U23s with Solly Match live on Player tonight

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Kick off 7pm.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/solly-march-brighton-hove-albion-3367171.aspx

Also Sanchez is named in probable squad, does this mean Maenpaa may be starting tomorrow or does Sanchez normally play in goal for the U23´s? And if so, when does Maenpaa play any football? Of all positions I would have thought a goalkeeper needs to be playing regularly if he's going to be on the bench for the first team.

For EVERY U-23 game so far this season, Robert Sanchez has started with 1st year pro Bailey Vose on the bench. Vose went on loan to Dartford on October 5 (and was injured in his first match that day against Cray Wanderers), hence 1st year scholar Tom McGill being shown in the squad for tonight's match (I don't know where 2nd year scholar George Hobbs is).

Maenpaa has played in the 3 League Cup matches this season (as well as the Championship match against Rotherham).

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ben Hall has recovered from concussion sustained in the 7-0 drubbing of Nottm Forest two weeks ago, Jayson Molumby returns from international action, Solly March and Jonah Ayunga both start and Henrik Bjordal returns from injury woes to the bench. 1st year scholar GK Tom McGill has his first involvement with the U-23s and is on the bench.

[TWEET]788070219885473796[/TWEET]

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sorry there are currently no related videos, please check again later.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Tilley and Harper on the bench? Have they slipped so far down the pecking order, or have we now got much better under-23 players?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
BHAFC
@OfficialBHAFC
U23: 30: Nyambe goes into the book for a strong challenge on Cox. #BHAFC 0 #BRFC 0

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
thought I just got a glimpse of Solly March's new boots.
Sorry my mistake, Seagulls Player buffering wildly :yawn:

For EVERY U-23 game so far this season, Robert Sanchez has started with 1st year pro Bailey Vose on the bench. Vose went on loan to Dartford on October 5 (and was injured in his first match that day against Cray Wanderers), hence 1st year scholar Tom McGill being shown in the squad for tonight's match (I don't know where 2nd year scholar George Hobbs is).

Maenpaa has played in the 3 League Cup matches this season (as well as the Championship match against Rotherham).

Shows how much I know!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Capture.PNG

Don't know what all the fuss is about, mines working fine as usual :hilton:

PS ignore image below, as originally loaded wrong one :(

Attachments

• tile1.PNG
    tile1.PNG
    441.5 KB · Views: 692