Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gosbts

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
This does not have a BPM approaching 200, so why does everyone clap and/or sing at this rate before the game?

It was the most annoying thing about Saturday, the last minute Preston goal pales into insignificance compared.

:rock:

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Be fair, the BPM starts at about 100 but before the end of the third line it reaches about 150 leading to 200 over the next few lines.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
This does not have a BPM approaching 200, so why does everyone clap and/or sing at this rate before the game?

It was the most annoying thing about Saturday, the last minute Preston goal pales into insignificance compared.

:rock:

You've only just noticed :moo:
And no it doesn't

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Its been mentioned before that the speed people clap to GOSBTS was more annoying than Preston scoring in injury time on Saturday???

It's also been mentioned before that it is not GOSBTS

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

If you're talking of bpm's.
Are there any budding mixers that could mix these two, as I'm damn sure they'd go together somehow :rave::rave:

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
It does seem to have got worse the last couple of games. The clapping in unison from the off is crazy and it's far to quick as are nearly all the chants , especially the 'we all follow , Brighton and Hove Albion' which would sound so good started slowly.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I couldn't hear it properly to begin with in The West Upper on Saturday because of the clapping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here