Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I sit in the North Stand - behind the lino and

Nov 12, 2003
I have not seen the goals yet but I will wager - big time - that Furlong was clearly offsdie when he received his pass and there was a QPR player offisde bang in the middle of the goal area in the lead up to the winning goal. We all saw it...why didn't he?

I don't mind losing but not in these circumstances as I thought we played pretty well today.

I am worried though as we have played pretty well in both home games this week and come out with bugger all and I don't think that bodes well.

And, having read some of the other posts, I thought both Mayo and Harding played ok and I thought McPhee very amply justified replacing Leon.

End of the day, a couple of my wife's relatives ( both QPR fans ) were there today. They have just left Haywards Heath to go home and my wife's brother in law ( who knew how very pissed off I was with the result ) said on the way out that " don't get too upset, it does not compare to Marie Harding who was murdered in Southwick during the week.

I have to say well done to the way the QPR team and bench besported themselves during the minute's silence.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
DannyCullipLookalike'sDad said:

End of the day, a couple of my wife's relatives ( both QPR fans ) were there today. They have just left Haywards Heath to go home and my wife's brother in law ( who knew how very pissed off I was with the result ) said on the way out that " don't get too upset, it does not compare to Marie Harding who was murdered in Southwick during the week.

I have to say well done to the way the QPR team and bench besported themselves during the minute's silence.
:clap2: have to agree with this , well done QPR and fans

skintboy

Jul 12, 2003
Eastborne
first class minutes silence from Qpr fans,you usually get some idiot who spoils it but qpr fans were brilliant:clap: :clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The only noise you could hear was that pillock in the plane.

DannyCullipLookalike'sDad said:
I am worried though as we have played pretty well in both home games this week and come out with bugger all and I don't think that bodes well.

Nah, shit happens. We've had an unlucky week but the main thing is we're competing well in this division. We're well on course for survival.

spidey

Jun 17, 2004
B Hill
NIce one LI.
We competed well today against a team who looked quick & confident going forward & a bit shaky at the back.
Pity Butters wasn't fit, we would have got at least a point. Kerry did ok but he hasn't got the physical presence that big Guy has.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here