Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Planet Earth II

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I want my money back , iv'e been paying £3 a month for that bloody snow leopard and it turns out there's a huge gang of them up there .

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
A bit disappointed because I thought a new planet may have been discovered. That trailer was so good though and for some reason, I felt like shouting STOOOOOORRRRRREEEERRRR! at the end of it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When is it on? Will it have David Attenborough? It looks astounding, as the last one was.

Incidentally, there was another wildlife thing on recently, where some goats were climbing up what was more or less a vertical dam, to lick salt deposits off it. Did anyone see that? It was incredible :ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Here it is. Brian Cox on Forces of Nature. Ibexes. Insane. I feel terrified just watching them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I hope so.

He's 90 now. What will we do when he's gone? :ohmy:

watch repeats. lets be fair, as good as his commentary is, he's no long the main draw, its the insanely brilliant camera work which make these programmes so great.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
watch repeats. lets be fair, as good as his commentary is, he's no long the main draw, its the insanely brilliant camera work which make these programmes so great.

mmm for you maybe, will not be the same without his tone and timing for me.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I can't help but read thread title in the voice of James Alexander Gordon.

"Plant Earth 2, Jupiter Rovers nil."

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Stephen Fry?
Obviously doesn't have the naturalist expertise, but he has the sort of voice required, and isn't short of a brain cell or two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here