Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team against Wolves

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't see much changing ...theres not much we can given the six injured

I guess DS and B will be dropped :whistle:

CH in his post match interview didn't seem that confident about TH (if I recall correctly) so I reckon the only potential changes are in the middle of the park with Mr Stephens popping in for who? But even then I'm less than 50/50...
So same team for the third on the trot?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think Hughton will stick with Stockdale and change Stephens for Norwood, Skalak for Murphy.
I would like to see: Maenpaa for Stockdale, Stephens for Sidwell, Goldson for Duffy.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Not dropping Stocko would set a bad precedent, I think Maenpaa has to come in and I would also bring in Stephens for Sidwell. Although Murphy did okay on Saturday I'd like to see the return of Skalak, as he probably adds more to the side with his delivery than Murphy does overall at the moment.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If anyone thinks Stockers should be dropped they are off their rocker, big time

Last edited:

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
What the lineup will be

Stockdale, Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Knockaert, Stephens, Norwood, Murphy, Baldock, Murray

My f**k it why not lineup

Maenpaa, Goldson, Duffy, Dunk, Knockaert, Stephens, Sidwell, Norwood, Elvis, Baldock, Murray

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
1. Can't drop Stockdale - first goal not his fault, so much heat on that backpass there was nothing he could do.
2. Can't drop Bruno he's club captain and we have no other option really

The change I would make it Sidwell for Stephens. I can't believe we played two defensive midfielders at home to Preston. We had nothing going for us in the middle, Norwood and Sidwell look for the offload instantly.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Sidwell had a pretty good game on Saturday so why drop him. Did a lot of tidying up. I think he was more effective than Murphy....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We played well on Saturday so no need for wholesale changes. I'd bring in Stephens for Sidwell but leave the rest of the side the same.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Stockdale, Bruno, Goldson, Dunk, Bong, Knockaert, Stephens, Sidwell, Skalak, Baldock, Murray

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sidwell had a pretty good game on Saturday so why drop him. Did a lot of tidying up. I think he was more effective than Murphy....

The Star on Sunday named Murphy as MOM. I thought that he wasnt that good but had one of his better games. I dont think Sidwell had a bad game but we missed Stephens driving forward and Norwood did slightly better than Sidwell so to bring in Stephens means 1 has to go.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here