Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Polo shirts and Germans!

D

Deleted User X18H

1) Despite it being rumoured on here you can now wear training shoes in 1901 areas. Disgraceful!
I saw a chap being refused entry due to the stewards interpretation of a collar. Big queues to get in yesterday.
2) Then in the queue for the train ( I left at full time for sundry purposes) there were loads of Germans in Albion
gear in talking in German about the Albion. What's that all about?

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
1) Despite it being rumoured on here you can now where training shoes in 1901 areas. Disgraceful!
I saw a chap being refused entry due to the stewards interpretation of a collar. Big queues to get in yesterday.
2) Then in the queue for the train ( I left at full time for sundry purposes) there were loads of Germans in Albion
gear in talking in German about the Albion. What's this all about?

No f**ing idea. If it was in English it may help ???

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
1) Despite it being rumoured on here you can now where training shoes in 1901 areas. Disgraceful!

They were probably Brighton supporters over from Germany.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1) Despite it being rumoured on here you can now >where<training shoes in 1901 areas. Disgraceful!
Seriously?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
1) Despite it being rumoured on here you can now wear training shoes in 1901 areas. Disgraceful!
You do know that you don't have to be a **** all of your life.?
You can take a day off occasionally.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Was the conversation
German 1:warum starrt, dass Macker bei uns?
Getman2:
für Götter auf ihn schauen nicht willen, denkt er hes einen Reporter und lieben den Klang seiner eigenen Stimme, hes ein ****!

(Courtesy of Google translate)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Was the conversation
German 1:warum starrt, dass Macker bei uns?
Getman2:
für Götter auf ihn schauen nicht willen, denkt er hes einen Reporter und lieben den Klang seiner eigenen Stimme, hes ein ****!

(Courtesy of Google translate)

Some things are easily understood without translation :lolol:

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

I don't know about Germans but there were a group of fans in Norwegian shirts outside the Amex before the game, there was one huge chap with a shock of ginger hair and a big bushy ginger beard, I kept away as I didn't fancy getting raped and pillaged, well pillaged anyway. What was that all about?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Icelandic shirt in Dick's. :shrug:

Iceland.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports