Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings vs PNE

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
No one seems to have done this yet so here goes.

Stockdale 4. Nothing much to do, but what he did do was poor. At least 50% to blame for first goal and I think he could have done more to stop the second.
Bruno 6. Loses a couple of points for the dreadful back pass to Stockdale that resulted in the first goal. Apart from that I thought he had a good game.
Dunk 8 Excellent.
Duffy 6. Partly responsible for second goal. Apart from that a decent game.
Bong 7. At times looked back to his best, but lost his man a couple of times late on.
Sidwell 6. A silly pass in the first half could have cost us a goal. Apart from that OK.
Norwood 8. Good game.
Murphy 7. Best I've seen him play for a long time, but loses a point for giving the ball away leading to their second goal.
Knockaert 7 A few moments of magic, but too often held on to the ball for too long when good options were available.
Baldock 8. Well taken goal and a good performance. Him and Murray are the best striker pairing.
Murray 8. Excellent goal and some great hold up play and lay-offs particularly in the 2nd half.

Subs:
Stephens 7. Did what was asked of him.

Manager 5. Responsible for letting us get far too defensive late in the 2nd half when we should have been going all out for a 3rd goal. Unnecessary substitution.

Shocking defensive lapses threw away two points today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here