Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eastbourne Borough make the FA Cup 1st round

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That will please my Dad he is a regular there, he has had a shit time recently and now has Parkinsons, i will give him a call.

Sorry to hear that, mate. Doubtless he's followed the game for years. So here's wishing a Bolton Wanderers or Coventry City at home for him.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sorry to hear that, mate. Doubtless he's followed the game for years. So here's wishing a Bolton Wanderers or Coventry City at home for him.

Yes he has, when we lived in Tunbridge Wells he was a regular there (Kent League) moved to Eastbourne and now a regular there.
He took me to The Goldstone when in was 10 (now 53) for an evening match against Walsall and pestered him to take me to every home game until i was old enough to go on my own, the rest is history, its all his fault.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yeh, well done Langley or whatever they are calling themselves this week :whistle:

Eastbourne Borough for about 15 years or so. I know they just consistently change their name, twice in their history. Langney not Langley.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
So why post? Half wit is winning the case on NSC tonight.

Mate i added an L to their name, it's no big deal.
My post was really taking the piss out of the OP who has a pop at Whitehawk FC now and again.

I think you will find EB have actually had 3 names in their history if you want to play mr pedantic.
Apologies if I'm wrong

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Mate i added an L to their name, it's no big deal.
My post was really taking the piss out of the OP who has a pop at Whitehawk FC now and again.

I think you will find EB have actually had 3 names in their history if you want to play mr pedantic.
Apologies if I'm wrong

Please tell me the third name.

That asides apologies for taking it the wrong way.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Please tell me the third name.

That asides apologies for taking it the wrong way.

image.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Langney FC.
Just Google Eastbourne Boro,it's all there.

Yeah but that's what I said in my first post "Langney Sports have done good" or whatever.

I would need to speak to my good mate Dave Bauckham but I think you'll find they have just had the two names.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeah but that's what I said in my first post "Langney Sports have done good" or whatever.

I would need to speak to my good mate Dave Bauckham but I think you'll find they have just had the two names.

But I didn't argue with your first post, I did give you a thumbs up. It was you that pulled me up on my post.

Why does the Wiki page mention the club being formed as Langney FC then?

Langney FC
Langney Sports
Eastbourne Borough

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But I didn't argue with your first post, I did give you a thumbs up. It was you that pulled me up on my post.

Why does the Wiki page mention the club being formed as Langney FC then?

Langney FC
Langney Sports
Eastbourne Borough

I know in the world of things it is not important but I will find out mate, I never remember Langney FC, just the other two, which is why their nick is still Sports to remember their past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here