⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That first goal. :lolol: :nono:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm blaming Stockdale for that first goal calamity. Yes, Bruno's back pass was bad, but all he had to do was leather it instead of trying to be fancy. Very poor.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i just sat here for 5 minutes waiting to get a content unavailable in your region sticky which after going 2-1 up to be caught out feels like having most of my teeth pulled out,stuck in an empty sugar packet and shoved up my arse ....nice one boys...another grand bites the dust...ffs.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm blaming Stockdale for that first goal calamity. Yes, Bruno's back pass was bad, but all he had to do was leather it instead of trying to be fancy. Very poor.

And what was Duffy up to? Standing around, that's what.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And what was Duffy up to? Standing around, that's what.

Nobody exactly came out of it covered in glory did they? Egg maybe but no glory.

But the keeper's job in that situation is to SMASH the ball out of harm's way as HARD as possible.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Nobody exactly came out of it covered in glory did they? Egg maybe but no glory.

But the keeper's job in that situation is to SMASH the ball out of harm's way as HARD as possible.

Word.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Duffy can't believe Bruno doesn't just lay it back to him on his right peg to clear & then ball watches.
Bruno makes a piss poor decision placing Stockdale under massive pressure.
Stockdale makes a piss poor decision not to just row z it & give Bruno a bollocking.
As for the second...

We drew with ourselves today.

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Duffy can't believe Bruno doesn't just lay it back to him on his right peg to clear & then ball watches.
Bruno makes a piss poor decision placing Stockdale under massive pressure.
Stockdale makes a piss poor decision not to just row z it & give Bruno a bollocking.
As for the second...

We drew with ourselves today.

This.
Strolled through the game, like coming back off a holiday.
Slack defending has cost us.
I know it's individual mistakes that have cost us, but win as a team, lose as one.
Forget today and move on to Tuesday night with an home win :thumbsup:

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Someone needs to explain to me how Stockdale is supposed to leather the ball into row Z when it comes to him at throat level. This was Bruno's huge cock-up, but then he redeemed himself in the second half with the killer pass to to Sam.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Someone needs to explain to me how Stockdale is supposed to leather the ball into row Z when it comes to him at throat level. This was Bruno's huge cock-up, but then he redeemed himself in the second half with the killer pass to to Sam.

Agree although in hindsight he would have done better trying to head it out for a throw. As someone previously mentioned none of them covered themselves in glory with the goals conceded

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

The ball was in the air a fair amount of time.
Stockdale chooses to move toward the ball so he can take it on his chest - it doesn't fly at him at chest height.
He chose not to put his boot through it (or head it) away.
Nothing and no one forced him to try and chest it down.
He took a risk to maintain possession and it didn't come off.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Joy

DSC00064.JPG

to pi**ing on our parade

DSC00068.JPG

Not sure why the other picture is there :moo:

Attachments

• IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG