Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plymouth vs Portsmouth

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
My Grandad used to play for Plymouth, so i've done a few Plymouth games over the years. These two do not like eachother, not one bit.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
2 late goals, what a fantastic game, big and noisy crowd, Plymouth just dont give up, very surprised if they dont go up this season

They was 10 points clear of 4th last season at one, and lost to AFC Wimbledon at Wembley in the play-off final.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Up the Pilgrims.

I dont go often but today was too good to miss, but i know where i would much rather had been, i really miss watching the Albion play as regularly as i used to, but i will be at The Amex soon.
As for Argyle, they have a new squad a great manager and doing really well its interesting because last season they played at least League 1 football but failed at the final hurdle and should have got automatic promotion, this season they are playing very good League 2 football with the type of players you need to get them out of it. But a long way to go, i am just happy for their fans.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
My Grandad used to play for Plymouth, so i've done a few Plymouth games over the years. These two do not like eachother, not one bit.

Maybe in the past.
Last season a friend of mine went to the away game, they gave each other pelters all through the match, afterwards they faced each other outside of the ground, applauded each other and walked their seperate ways.
I went to the play off match at Argyle last season, a last minute goal sent Argyle to Wembley, no trouble at all even though they let both set of fans out at the same time, just the bell ringer alone on the terraces, crying.
Plymouth v Exeter is a different story altogether, its like going back to the 70's, even my police woman friend got beaten up, i could not even get to the gents at half time because of Argyle fans chucking pints of lager at each other, all the morons come out of the woodwork for that game.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Plymouth have bounced back well after their play-off final defeat last season and considering they lost 3-0 at home to Luton on the opening day of the season. They shouldn't need to rely on the play-offs this time around. Portsmouth probably will need to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here