Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steel Panther

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone else going to see these at Wembley tonight? Should be a laugh

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
'I'll kiss your mouth after you've swallowed my load' remains my favourite song lyric of all time.

Jul 7, 2003
'I'll kiss your mouth after you've swallowed my load' remains my favourite song lyric of all time.

Loved their first album but the second was not as good. Brings out the teenage boy in me again as it isn't big, isn't clever but is funny.
I listened to Fat Girl the other day for the first time in ages. For those who don't know it, here is an extract of the less offensive lyrics:

Fat girl, I can't believe you're eating again
Fat girl, where does your neck begin?

(Woah, woah) Thar she blows
Fat girl, put my hot dog into your bun
Fat girl, you're really, really tons of fun!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Saw them almost two years ago in Leicester and they were excellent. 'Glory Hole', '17 girls in a row' and 'Bukakke Tears' are my personal favourites along with 'Asian Hooker'

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Loved their first album but the second was not as good. Brings out the teenage boy in me again as it isn't big, isn't clever but is funny.
I listened to Fat Girl the other day for the first time in ages. For those who don't know it, here is an extract of the less offensive lyrics:

Fat girl, I can't believe you're eating again
Fat girl, where does your neck begin?

Fat girl, put my hot dog into your bun
Fat girl, you're really, really tons of fun!

All of this. 'Feel the Steel' was a superb album. I adore 'Fat Girl'!

"She said her name was Debbie, she was a friend of Jenny Craig.
She had breasts like watermelons and breath like rotten eggs."

Was down the front for my second time seeing them at Wembley Arena last night and they knocked it out of the park once again! Felt the filler between songs did drag on some occasions, but only a minor gripe about what was otherwise a cracking gig. It's always awesome when a band can flawlessly transfer their Album sound to live performances, and Panther have always managed to do that excellently!

Don't think they will ever top "Feel The Steel", which is an almost a flawless album, but "Balls Out" and "All You Can Eat" both have enough great tracks on them to be decent. Can't wait for "Lowering The Bar" to come out in February, and I wouldn't be surprised if they're at Download next year as well.

One of my personal favourites is "Just Like Tiger Woods", so was made up that it was in the set yesterday:

"Remember this when you're having fun
Three Holes are better than a hole in one, yeah
If the word gets out don't be afraid
When a 9 iron's heading for your Escalade, yeah yeah"

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
I remember taking my mates 15 year old son to Download with me 4 years ago. Steel Panther played and there were boobies all over the screen. This kids face was a picture.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here