Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMEX Lounges

Jersey Seagull

Dec 17, 2014
I became a season ticket holder for first time this season and travel from Jersey to watch the Albion, with limited choice of times for arrival to the games as I am rely upon flights I am curious about access to the lounges around the AMEX.

How does it work, does each stand have a general lounge any supporter can visit and drink at or is a membership needed to enter? I'm aware the 1901 club needs a paid membership but I've seen people queuing before outside certain lounge doors but never wanted to run the risk of not being allowed entry due to the wrong credentials.

Any info would be appreciated as can't seem to find anything on the clubs website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You need to be a member for the lounges but there are two supporters bars. Dick's Bar which is free, above the North stand, and Seven Stars bar which costs £12 (and Ernest's permission :wink: ) in the East stand.

Jersey Seagull

Dec 17, 2014
Thanks for all the info I've been in Dick's bar before, end of last season for the Burnley game. I just wasn't sure if there were any other general admission lounges. Cheers and see all tomorrow [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here