Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 15th minute round of applause for Preston fan Dylan Crossey

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
An FYI for those who might want to participate tomorrow. (If you don't agree with such tributes, that's your choice, please move on from this thread. You have nothing to add to it.)

Recently a 15 year old Preston fan by the name of Dylan Crossey lost his life after being knocked down by a hit and run driver. Dylan was a regular attendee of Preston games and had his whole life ahead of him.

There have been tributes for him already but because of the international break there hasn't been a game at Deepdale, where he loved to go, since he passed. There are tributes aranged for Preston's next home game to remember him, but as that isn't untill next week I know it would mean a lot to the family, travelling supporters and Preston as a whole if you could make it known to your supporters to applaud his memory in the 15th minute of the game on Saturday. There doesn't need to be anything more as that will happen at Deepdale on Wednesday.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
After I moved to a new home on the Sussex/Surrey border a few years ago, I had to regularly pass a roadside memorial decked in Crystal Palace colours. Despite our rivalry, I felt a deep compassion as a fellow football fan and I'll always remember the sight without ever knowing the fan. Brighton fans are famous for their empathy and I'll be glad to show respect for a sad event.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I can get with that.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?100751-Dylan-applause-at-Brighton&

And from our OS

"Minute's applause for Dylan Crossey

Albion fans are being encouraged to take part in a minute's applause for Preston North End supporter Dylan Crossey.

The 15-year-old, who was a regular at Deepdale, tragically lost his life in a car accident and both sets of supporters will applaud his memory in the 15th minute of Saturday's game."

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here