Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North or West

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
Having never been to the Amex before, I'm trying to decide what match to attend in the not too distant future.

I've been looking at the stadium map online but really difficult to know best area to buy ticket for without seeing it first.

So, bearing in mind that I'm looking at Zone A, is the North stand the best place to be or West upper.

Also, looking at seating, I'm assuming that row A is at the front and V is at the back.

Are the front rows undercover?

Once I see for myself, I'll figure out the best place to sit, but for my first visit, I need some advice please.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Having never been to the Amex before, I'm trying to decide what match to attend in the not too distant future.

I've been looking at the stadium map online but really difficult to know best area to buy ticket for without seeing it first.

So, bearing in mind that I'm looking at Zone A, is the North stand the best place to be or West upper.

Also, looking at seating, I'm assuming that row A is at the front and V is at the back.

Are the front rows undercover?

Once I see for myself, I'll figure out the best place to sit, but for my first visit, I need some advice please.

Christ are you still here :moo:
I have a spare seat next to me in East Upper :ohmy:

Feathers

Banned
Oct 6, 2016
50 miles from Brighton
If the view is important - west upper
If you want a singsong - north

Viewing is obviously important but I don't like it too quiet!

Nothing worse than wanting to jump up and down, cheer, sing and being told to sit down.

Maybe I'll be better in the North stand then?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not Nick Rhodes started a similar thread, asking the very same question only a few weeks ago... ???

He's just repeating the same thread again, time to use the ignore button.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Viewing is obviously important but I don't like it too quiet!

Nothing worse than wanting to jump up and down, cheer, sing and being told to sit down.

Maybe I'll be better in the North stand then?

@Wrong Direction & his crew can't wait to meet you - will you have a feather in your cap so they can find you :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here