Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice in Brighton next week

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Saw that at the end of last night's episode. They were on the lower promenade between the piers.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Apparently they are trying to sell confectionery to Paul Barber should be fun.

After yesterdays episode, I'd be surprised if they manage to make it to Brighton, let alone sell anything.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They should have had them trying to run a food kiosk on a matchday.

Even the hapless apprentices would have been an improvement.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
They should have had them trying to run a food kiosk on a matchday.

Even the hapless apprentices would have been an improvement.

Doubt it - they would be too busy shaking hands on making deals (selling pies etc.) and networking on their smartphones.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I've bought you all to a second division football grand to sell some sweets. Naa, some of the fans ere' will pay eight quid for a flat pint of piss and a cold ot' dog, AND they'll queue alf' an aar for the privilege. They'll also stump up twelve quid just to walk into a glorified caff. Naa, if you lot can't shift your product to these punters, then frankly, there's no ope' for ya. Good luck, and I'll see ya back in the boardroom tomorra"

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
"I've bought you all to a second division football grand to sell some sweets. Naa, some of the fans ere' will pay eight quid for a flat pint of piss and a cold ot' dog, AND they'll queue alf' an aar for the privilege. They'll also stump up twelve quid just to walk into a glorified caff. Naa, if you lot can't shift your product to these punters, then frankly, there's no ope' for ya. Good luck, and I'll see ya back in the boardroom tomorra"

:lol:
I'm glad I wasn't drinking tea when I read that.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
My moment of fame, NOT
This was recorded on 7th May, a day that many of us had better things to do!
As I've signed what looked like the official secrets act I'm not allowed to talk too much about it other than the 'surprise' visits to shops where they stop the car, jump out, and try to sell their products are pre planned months in advance.
My wife done the 'surprise' visit and spent £135 with one of the groups. I received an email yesterday telling me the episode was on next week, but we've been cut out!
Cheekily I've kept the shop CCTV for the event.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
He drives a hard bargain does Paul. There's probably another pay rise in that for him :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here