Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du Jour

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
What does a cat, doing 90mph on the motorway, sound like?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Well it's like the tree falling down in the forest, should said furry feline friend be breaking the law at such velocity then how would one hear such output? How do you know such facts, do you have a recording?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww!

If it was going along at that speed unaided, there's a good chance fear and anxiety might well have a fatal effect on the feline creature. Therefore, any sound emanating from the cat is unlikely to be that. If anything, the fatal consequences of such an action will render it mute.

So I don't think that's the right answer.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
That Moggy was travelling!

MOGGY.jpg

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
Have you ever heard a cat in a car? They definitely don't meow - more like a 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, not that vet again' (in Catese of course)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did you witness this? If so, was it anywhere near the campus at Falmer.

If so, it could've been in a UniMOG...

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Totally irresponsible doing 90 m.p.h. on the motorway - assuming it was in this country. I hope a speed camera has caught this stupid cat and gets a long ban, or at least lots of points on his/her license. How did their paws reach the pedals and for that matter, grip the steering wheel? The more I think about the possible consequences of this silly cats antics, the more angry I get.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003

Actually it only goes "meeeeeeeeeee". The "oooooowwww" sound at the end is simply the Doppler effect and isn't in fact the actual noise the cat is making.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Actually it only goes "meeeeeeeeeee". The "oooooowwww" sound at the end is simply the Doppler effect and isn't in fact the actual noise the cat is making.

Typical cats. It's all about "meeeeeeee."

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
What's a motorway?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm sure Officer Dibble is on to it.

Paying the bills